Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ooohhh I wanna be a ROCK STAR......


Yes, we have formed a band and we are all rock stars now! I think we have been on the World Tour almost none stop since Christmas. Our neighbor was kind enough to let us borrow one of her guitars while they were gone for a few days so we could all play. So we had Amber, Taylor shredding on guitars, Jake on drums, he totally ROCKS on drums, and Dave and Hunter singing. They occasionally let me play the guitar when they need a back up. I did get a 100% of the notes the other night on a Linkin Park song. Ok it was on easy, but I didn't miss ANY! I've tried singing, but the words are hard to read. Oh well I guess I'll stick with managing the band!



3 comments:

Sariah said...

This looks really awesome. I almost bought this for Christopher for Christmas but then I knew he would be mad at me for going over budget on him. It's ok to go over budget on me, just not him. lol.

I hope we've still got an invitation to RAWK with y'all tomorrow (sat). Give us a call and I'll bring over a spread and we'll get our rock star on!

Carrie Dixon said...

How funny! You guys look like us. We have 3 guitars now, one drum set, and 2 microphones. We all play but Nathaniel. Its too hard for him still.

Wharton Family said...

ok, Guitar Hero has been played non stop at our house too. The one thing that caught my eye is that Dave (while singing) is watching the Red Wings game. Does this mean he is still a fan of the most awesome hockey team or were they playing the Stars? ROCK ON!! Michelle