Friday, December 26, 2008

Yard ornaments

Blowup Christmas ornaments, we LOVE them. I love the way when you plug them in they slowly come to life and it's fun to watch them totally deflate when you pull the plug. We have a few of them. Grinch, who gets to ride in the sleigh, oh by the way this year because of the wind the deer have laid on the ground almost the entire time. Santa who pops out of a present, a HUGE moose which the kids have named Henry the Moose and just the other night Dave brought home Tigger in a train. We were so excited to add him to our collection. I'm hoping to one day have my yard FILLED with these blowup Christmas yard ornaments.






1 comment:

Carrie Dixon said...

Your funny! I hate those big tacky blow up yard things....I will stick with lights on the house and a wreath on the door...call me boring!! LOL