Monday, December 22, 2008

Braces

In the middle of Thanksgiving, the Christmas rush and parties, Jacob got braces. He has pretty straight teeth, but unfortunately is missing some permanent teeth so it is throwing his bite off. He was NOT a happy camper the first several days because his mouth hurt. Thank goodness that is over and he is doing better. He let me take a few pictures of him getting them on. When I first saw him in the chair it kinda freaked me out. He looked like he was in some torture movie. Yikes!


Honestly this totally FREAKED me out!


At this point he was still ok. It wasn't until later that night that the pain set in.

4 comments:

Sariah said...

Yikes! Coming in and seeing my child like that would freak me out too! Who is Jakes orthodontist? Where do you go?

kerri said...

I have to get Austen in and get his teeth started as well. I think they look so cute in braces!

Byron and Shel said...

Wow! I remember having to have that contraption in my mouth before. Not fun! What a funny photo.

Sure miss you Stef. I finally updated my website. Check it out. Still need to add more to it. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Rachelle

Carrie Dixon said...

OMG!!! Thats awful. Isabel would have freaked out if I took a picture of her like that! Jacob is a great sport! lol