Monday, December 8, 2008

What a difference a week makes!

Well it has almost been a week since I took Dallas to the vet. What a difference a week, prayers and medicine has made. After about two days of being on all his medicines he had regained some of his pep. I was still worried, because he had been in such bad shape. But as soon as I saw him up to the table eating Hunter's left over food I knew he was getting back to his old self. He is a completely different dog than the one I took in last week. He had to go back for a check on Saturday and he had lost 7 pounds of water that he had been retaining, his heart sounded good and clear and his liver wasn't swollen anymore. WOW!! It was amazing! Our prayers have been answered! He is doing great and has gotten VERY spoiled....by ME no less. Thanks to everyone who wished him well.

3 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

He sure is cute! I have been meaning to ask you for months now...what type of camera is it that you just bought and are using to take all these AWESOME pics? I want the same one. Is it easy to use?

kerri said...

Oh my... how funny, did he finish off the soda as well?

The Texas Links said...

Glad Dallas is feeling a bit better. When this happened with dallas I remembered I hadn't given Apple her heart worm pill since July. Feeling guilty. I'll try to be a better dog mommy from now on. Thanks for sharing that he's feeling better.