Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Sister and See's

My gorgeous sister....hahaha!!


I LOVE See's candy. Unfortunately there are no See's candy stores where we live. Not even a Kiosk in the mall this year. I figured oh well it will just be a year without See's. WELL! I just happen to have THE best sister in the world. When I opened up the Christmas box from her what to my wondering eye did appear?......a box of SEE'S nuts and chews my FAVORITE! I should have known she would save the day. She ALWAYS seems to know when I need a See's fix and it hasn't mattered where we've lived she has sent it. While we were stationed in Okinawa, she would send us a box. It didn't matter that all the candy would melt on the way over and reshape it's self. It was a box of See's from home and it tasted WONDERFUL! THANKS TRACEY!!
YUUMMMM.....See's

4 comments:

kerri said...

Geese... I'm hungry now! Those look wonderful! Aren't sisters great! Did I ever send you that e-mail about sisters? I'm sending it to you right now... forgive me if I'm duplicating something I've already sent to ya, it's a good one.

Sariah said...

Oh, sisters are just the best ever! I'm kinda sad that Reese doesn't get one!
Oh, and thanks. Now I've got to find chocolate to feed my thighs!

Carrie Dixon said...

I think I need to send you some for Valentines Day!

eva said...

Sees are the best!!! Lucky! I'm sure your sister loved the pic of her. When I was growing up with my mom being a hairdresser, all the ladies would give her a box of Sees. She'd come home with 4 or 5 boxes! Those were the days.....(sigh)