Sunday, December 14, 2008

American Idol North Pole

The fourth grade students at Taylor's school had their Christmas program last week. They decided to do an American Idol, North Pole style. Santa's reindeer were the contestants, Santa and Mrs. Claus were judges and the third judge was well....just cranky. Hum, like Simon. It was VERY cute and the kids had a lot of fun performing. Taylor was able to sing in a small group and I was surprised she wasn't even nervous. Maybe it's all the shows she and her friends perform endlessly! It was a great kick off to the holiday season.



Prancer won first place. Everyone LOVED him I think mainly because he sang the line "I dance in fancy pants"



I had a hard time getting a good shot of Taylor due to Cupid standing in front of her with her HUGE reindeer antlers on. I had to wait till she went up to perform to get one of Taylor where you could see her face.


She's not even nervous!!


Taking her bow


Ms. Pratt and Taylor

2 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

Taylor looks so happy! I wish we had stuf like that at our schools. I love talent shows!

Sariah said...

Oh, I love Taylor's green shirt! Very cute on her. Now she just needs some fancy pants to dance around in!

Great job on the concert, Taylor! I'm impressed you went up there and sang without nerves! Props girlfriend! Love ya!