Monday, March 2, 2009

Our thanks

Last week I missed our thank yous. OOPPSSS!!! Actually I'm WAY behind on my postings. I have several from this past week I need to do. Fun stuff too!
So before I head out for the day, here is what we are thankful for...

Taylor: Tooth Fairy,soccer,friends, school, family, birthdays, nature, bikes, chocolate cake, art, electricity, my home, clothes, church and music

Hunter: grandpas birthday (he turned 84), friends, losing a tooth (tooth fairy's been busy at our house), soccer, toys, candy, toy guns, our house, I'm thankful for my mom and dad

Amber: Hanging out with Camaron, pictures, texting of course!, free minutes after 7pm, Paige for driving Zack and me to school, Jonas Bros concert movie, soda, Victoria Secret

Dave: Tommy and Jenni for taking us to the Stars game, Texas De Brazil, a good nap

Jake: Food, phone, money, tv

Stef: My family, my kids, GREAT seats and GREAT fun at the Stars game (thanks Tommy and Jenni) Stadium nachos....YUMMY!!, celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary, Texas De Brazil (WONDERFUL food), Amber and Jake for letting me take a TON of pictures in several different places yesterday, hugs from Taylor, kisses from Hunter and finding my cell phone this morning in the BIG grassy field where I dropped it yesterday taking pictures!

No comments: