Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


Dave and I celebrated our 19th (WOW!!) wedding anniversary on Feb. 24th. Seems so crazy that we have been married for almost 20 years! Honestly it doesn't feel like it has been that long. Dave took me to this WONDERFUL restaurant...Texas De Brazil. OH MY GOSH!! The food was AMAZING!!! AND we were without kids so it was nice and relaxing.
Happy Anniversary Dave, I love you!


The BEAUTIFUL flowers he brought me.


The AMAZING restaurant we went to.


This shows how married we are...we bought the EXACT same card for each other!

6 comments:

kerri said...

That is so dang funny! How cool! I had a not so cool moment when I bought the same card for Carl 2 years in a row!! I can't remember if it was Christmas, birthday, anniversary or what? He swears I did though!! I had an even WORSE moment when I forgot about our 3rd anniversary as well! He came home from work and handed me flowers and a gift, I said "oh thanks honey, what is this for?" I cried for days!! He loved it! It has given him a "get out of jail card" ...I have one coming I guess, and I wouldn't be able to get upset at him! He loves that!

kerri said...

Don't ya just love when people take away from your moment and talk all about themselves!! NOT!! Sorry!
CONGRATULATIONS on your 19 years!!

Carrie Dixon said...

That is too hillarious that you guys both bought the same card for each other...2 peas in a pod you two are!! Looks like you had a great time! Happy Anniversary!

Wharton Family said...

Oh my heck! You two are so cute in your wedding picture. Rob and I are close behind you. We will celebrate 17 years this July. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Hello Stefanie & Dave,
Happy belated Anniversary. WOW
I love the wedding picture. Where have the years gone to.
Danny & I r going to celebrate our
47th this year. I hope we live to celebrate our 50th.
We went to a wedding Sat.2/28/09, it was beautiful.
It seems like only last year that u
were living next door to us.Sandy

Sariah said...

Whoa! You two were some young hot babes 19 years ago! What happened? lol j/k You guys don't actually look like you've changed much! CONGRATS!!!