Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome home Edward


...Edward we're coming!....Waiting in line to buy a copy of Twilight



He's all ours!

It truly was a Twilight miracle that we didn't get kicked out of Walmart before it was our turn. We had just come from watching a friend of Amber, Carlie and Maggies who is in a band and I had my camera with me. Apparently the RUDE lady at Walmart didn't like the fact that I had it and kept coming up to me asking me if I was taking pictures. Honestly, there isn't really much to see in Walmart that I want to take a picture of and I don't want a picture of the Twilight books. I own them, DUH! We got our copy of Twilight and high tailed it out of there.

Tomorrow night, Twilight party with the girls, can't wait....

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Ah, yes! Enjoy Edward my girls! I pre-ordered my copy (2-disk) from Amazon and got it yesterday morning! I had no idea it would come early since I didn't select any special shipping. If I had, I would have been home from Tyler a lot sooner!!! lol.

I'll be watching Edward once again tonight! Love it!

Christopher said...

I don't understand how this guy is seen as good looking. He obviously has too much hair to be considered even remotely hot. Plus he doesn't even have sweet $8-last-forever glasses. What a loser.