Sunday, March 15, 2009

We are thankful for.....

Dave: My kids straight A report cards, my bride, the Red Wings breaking the 100 points for the 9th season in a row!, the chili recipe Jake found on the internet, thankful it was only the fuel filter and nothing more expensive!, the rain and my NEW rain barrels!!, I'm thankful for other ridiculous blogs that make me laugh, NO CAR PAYMENTS!

Amber: Permit(license in 15 days!!!), hanging out with the best friends..and Cameron, mom's car getting fixed, food, soda, candy, guitar hero, SPRING BREAK, pink hair dye, the rain, rain boots, making yummy cookies!, my new phone that works amazingly, dad for calling and getting me a new phone, photoshop!!

Stefanie: Great report cards!!, Dave for planning and doing FHE, my kids and their crazy friends, MAKING MY LAST CAR PAYMENT!, AND a cheap car repair, the rain, now the sunshine, getting our photography blog up and running...YEAH BIG SHOT, laughing so hard I almost peed my pants, learning that the insurance FINALLY paid on the last of Amber's test (it's all in what code they put), chocolate creme de menthe kisses...oh yeah they are WONDERFUL!, Being able to take AWESOME pictures with Jenni.

Jake: food, friends, being able to go the movies with friends.

Hunter: Gavin sleeping over, straight A's.

Taylor: my mom and dad, friends to play with, sleeping over at Natalie Whites house 2 days in a row!, Spring Break, food, Capt Underpants books.

3 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

Weve been eating those same candies all week..YUMMO!!
I love that Dave did FHE!! The other day Guy was making a suggestion about how we should do this trivia game with the kids (church trivia) for FHE (which we havent been doing..opps) and I said to him, "Thats going to be alot of work"..he says,"Yeah but it will be a great game to do with the kids"...so I said, "Ok sounds good..when are YOU planning on making it up and preparing it for FHE?"...His answer was silence. So I guess thats why we havent been having it in our home..I have to do it ALL the time. When he gets one planned I think I might faint! LOL

Carlie said...

hehe its good to know that you are thankful for us even though we eat your food and make lots of noise.

Sariah said...

Hunter is so cute! He sure has enjoyed having Hunter over. You'd think they would get sick of each other, but Gavin can't get enough! lol

Amen for no car payments!!! We made our last one a few months ago and if does feel so good! Congrats!