Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring soccer is here!


Saturday marked the beginning of Spring soccer....YEAH!! Taylor had her first game of the season and she got to play at the new city athletic park. Which I might add is an AWESOME park! I really can't wait till the splash part opens. Anyway back to soccer. Taylor didn't play fall soccer, but decided to play this spring . She is again on No Fear. This time around Taylor is playing on the field more instead of goalie. She is excited about that. The last season she played (last spring) she was stuck as goalie. Even though she is a good goalie she didn't like playing it. Saturday she came close to scoring several times and at one point had an open goal, but for whatever reason she kicked the ball wide. Oh well, there's always another game for her to try and score and for me to make a fool of myself yelling! I just get so into it. Hunter hasn't had his first game yet, but rest assured I will be out there screaming my head off for him soon!

Going for a goal


Getting ready to kick


Darn goalie stopped it! You just wait till next time...

2 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

WOW...Soccer time already? Isnt it chilly there? We have been having the most crazy weather here. Its baseball season next for us!

Sariah said...

YAY for Taylor! You go girl! Love your uniform!