Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GO WINGS!!!




Dave is a true blue, die hard Red Wing fan. My brother is a true blue, die hard Sharks fan. BIG rivals! Usually when these two teams play each other it can get a bit...well...interesting. They text back and forth when their team scores, make comments about each others teams, fling insults all in the name of Hockey. I swear they each should get time in the penalty box! Well tonight the Sharks and Wings played. Since we don't have direct tv, dish or cable, Dave has to watch the games on the computer. I know I'm the mean mommy for not getting a million channels that we never watch. Anyway, I had to take some pictures of Dave enjoying the game and him and Amber celebrating when the Wings made the FIRST goal! The Wings went on to win 4 to 1.



Game on




SCORE RED WINGS!!!!
Notice phone in hand
(oh and that flag in the back is not crooked, it's the way I took the picture.)

5 comments:

Sariah said...

This is so funny! Hopefully you wont have a $27,000 phone bill after this game! Did you hear about that guy that watched a football game on his internet and got a bill for that much? INSANE!!

Carrie Dixon said...

That is sooo Dave! Too funny! Guy refuses to have a cell phone like you refuse to get cable. He cant even wrap his head around texting..everytime he sees me and Bell texting he's always like,"Holy cow I dont know how you get your fingers to move that fast".

kerri said...

That's funny! I thought maybe Dave bumped the picture on the wall when he was cheering his team on. Go Wings!

Wharton Family said...

We trash talk with Rob's brother over hockey all the time. We were really angry when his email address include "predwing". He lives in Nashville and we live in Michigan. So we made him choose between the Predators and the Red Wings. He made the wrong choice though. We believe that there is no other choice than the Red Wings!!!

eva said...

I don't ever watch hockey but we went to the Stars game last week and it was pretty fun and cold! I love technology! Party on Wayne!