Monday, January 19, 2009

What are my people thinking?



I have been living the good life lately. It's been a bit cold outside and so my people have been letting me come in the house a lot to stay warm. I hear Amber talk a lot about buying me doggie cloths to wear but the mom won't do it. She thinks they are silly and plus she says she only ever sees little doggie cloths. Thank goodness, because I'm not into fashion AT all. I am a more earthy kinda dog and choose to go natural. Saturday it started out cold again and so my people thought I needed a t-shirt on to stay warm. To be honest, I wasn't really cold. Well the little girl Taylor went and got one of her t-shirts and they put it on me. To say that I was embarrassed would be an understatement. It was NOT my color at all and it was too tight around my neck. I felt like it was choking me. I wanted to run and hide. In fact I actually wanted to go outside. Well to make matters worse, I was followed outside for a photo shoot. How humilating! I'm just glad we have a privacy fence so all the other dogs didn't see me. I already suffer from anxiety and this has just made it worse, I now have a fresh licking wound. Why do these humans think we want to wear cloths is a common question among us dogs. HELLO we have fur coats on!

4 comments:

kerri said...

Funny stuff, you should be a writer Stef! That picture is hilarious!

Carrie Dixon said...

Oh...poor doggie!

Sariah said...

OK, this is really funny!

The Texas Links said...

HILARIOUS!! Do people realized that animals have fur coats on?? THEY DON"T GET COLD!!
This also just reminded me I forgot to pick up our dog from the boarding place. Yeah, we missed her. (how sad)