Friday, January 16, 2009

Always willing to pose

It was a crisp day here in Texas. Well, I'm sure 32 is warm to some of our friends and family who are up in the Midwest. I'm sure you guys are probably thinking we are big baby's right about now, but really it was cold today. Amber didn't have to go to school today because it's finals week and since her grades were good enough and she hasn't missed any days of school she was exempt from taking her tests. She didn't want to stay home in the nice warm house, she wanted to go and do something and when I suggested we take pictures she jumped on it. There is this metal building on the way to BFFs Carlie that has been taken over by the senior class every year. Each year students go and paint the year they are graduating, their names and other stuff on this building. Well since I'm not brave enough to go spray paint something on it I thought it would be a GREAT backdrop for some pictures. And Amber is ALWAYS a willing subject. We were out there for about 20 minutes and I couldn't feel my fingers and poor Amber was dressed like it was summer so she was FREEZING. I did manage to get some good pictures even if my fingers were numb. Of course it helps when I have such beautiful daughter to photograph.














Of course she has to throw in some faces!










<

6 comments:

Wright said...

A beautiful daughter indeed! I like the funny face pics the best - that it how I see her the most!!

Carlie said...

Yall are going to have to send out little senior scrapbooks with all of these pictures that youve taken!

These are so cute!!

Carrie Dixon said...

How much fun! It doesnt feel like winter here at all! Its been in the mid 70's all week.

Wharton Family said...

Amber is so pretty and very photogenic. I was going through some old files I had and I have a picture you sent from Japan just after Taylor was born. I can't believe how fast they grow. I also want to giggle again about your "freezing" weather. With our highs reaching 11 this past week and with windchill making it -25 we would love to have your 32degrees. The kids didn't have school on Friday because it was too cold to have them stand on the bus stops. Miss you in Michigan. Michelle

kerri said...

Hard to believe she will be graduating this year... Crazy!

Sariah said...

You got some great shots and I'm sure she's gonna love to see these in 10 years! Ah, to be young and beautiful!