Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am thankful for...

Each week my friend Jenni makes a list of what her and her family are thankful for. I LOVE that idea! So Jenni, I've decided that I'm going to do that. I'm going to ask each of my kids and Dave each week what they are thankful for and write them down.
Thanks Jenni for a GREAT idea!

I am thankful for....

Stefanie: Being able to be a stay home mom, my kids and that they are healthy, my camera, for an ice day, my house, HEAT!, funny words and things my kids say, the gospel, friends who make me laugh and of course CHOCOLATE!

Amber: Ice days, BFF's to play dress up with, my phone and UNLIMITED texting, driving permit(about 58 days till REAL license), pink Victoria Secret rainboots, a good hairstylist, YUMMY FOOD!, sleeping in, funny things we picked up while we did our family service project of picking up gross trash in the neighborhood, contacts, retainers, coke, ferrero rocher chocolate, giant smarties, thankful for my mormon teacher at school, indoor plumbing.

Jacob: Super Bowl, food, video games, taking a walk around the neighborhood, Call of Duty World at War.

Dave: Chocolate ice cream, that my one strawberry plant has made it thru the winter.

Hunter: That I could help my friends, that I get along with my friends, my family, Indiana Jones Lego game.

Taylor: Thankful for school, my parents, my friends, things we can do to help our community, food, the Wii, my heart rainboots and puddles.

3 comments:

kerri said...

I'm stealing it! What a great idea, especially in the time we live in where for a variety of reasons we may feel we have very little right now. We are blessed people and I think it is a great idea to remind ourselves often of all that we DO have!

Carrie Dixon said...

GREAT idea!

Ruckman Clan said...

I love the idea. I think I might just have to copy. The ice storm looks crazy.