Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Taylor's cut

Right before Taylor's birthday in Sept, she was playing at the neighbors and fell on some bricks and busted her leg open right under her knee.
She ended up having 5 stitches. I will add she did NOT handle getting stitches well! A week later she got them out and it wasn't quite all the way healed and it busted open again and so the doctor put in 6 new stitches. He decided that he would take a couple out at a time so that it wouldn't bust open again. The spot where it's at is right where her leg bent so it was taking longer to heal. We felt it best to wait till it was completely healed before she had her birthday party since she wanted to do Laser Tag. We waited several weeks, she seemed to be healing nicely and we started planning her party. WELL!...The nurse calls me from school and she has fallen at recess and it split open AGAIN!!! UGH! Thank goodness NOT deep enough for stitches this time. We waited one more week and then had her party.

Sorry I know this is gross!

2 comments:

Wright said...

this is as bad as tommy foot pic on my blog!!

Kerri said...

Oh gosh!! I am not ever looking at your blog before breakfast again!!!!!! Actually... maybe I should! That's better than any diet! I will not be eating anytime soon!