Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dave is an AWARD WINNING chili maker!

Saturday night was the first annual Claybon Dad's Club chili cook off. Since Dave had such good luck with his chili at the ward chili cook off he decided to enter. He spent much of Friday evening and Saturday working his recipe. At first he thought it might be too hot, but it seemed to mellow some overnight. It set my mouth on FIRE so I was only able to taste a little bit of it. It was a hit and he received the second place trophy! He now is a two time award winning chili maker!! Way to go Dave!


Kaufman ward Master Chili Chef award!


Check out the size of that trophy!!!


The award winning Chili....it REALLY is good!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Alright, spill the beans! What is your recipe! You can tell me know b.c I'm moving! Purdy please!?!?

Nicole said...

Way to go, Dave! :-)

Wright said...

Seriously... THE HOTTEST chili I have ever tasted! It killed me - but it was so good that I ate it for dinner, the next day for breakfast and again for lunch!! Thanks for sending a bunch to our house!!! YUM!