Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A little behind on birthdays!



Ok so I'm a tad bit behind on posting birthday blogs. Amber celebrated her birthday on Oct. 11th. It was Sunday so we went out that Friday for her bday dinner. We went to her new favorite restaurant, Johnny Corrinos. It has really good Italian food, but since she orders either the Chicken Ceasar Salad or Chicken Strips, I'm thinking it's the AMAZING chocolate cake that makes J.C.'s a favorite! Cameron took her to my favorite restaurant on Saturday, SaltGrass. LOVE their baked sweet potatoes...YUM!!! And then Sunday we celebrated with a cake and gifts.


The fam and Cameron singing a WONDERFUL rendition of Happy Birthday.


Hunter is ALWAYS good for a hug and cheesy smile.


Excited to open her gifts. When I went to Utah in Aug. my mom gave me a bracelet that had been her oldest sisters. It was on a silver chain that had charms that were all Cinderella themed. A slipper, Cinderella, Prince Charming,Fairy Godmother,the carriage, Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing...I fell in LOVE with it and just KNEW Amber would too. And she did.


And YES, a SNUGGIE!!! We make fun of the Snuggie EVERY time the commercial comes on. Honestly, are people serious when they buy these? Hahaha!! When I saw one in pink, I had to get it for her.


Jake totally rockin the Snuggie!!


BFF Carlie stopped by on her way to Scuba class and gave Amber THE cutest coloring book. She had taken lots of different pictures of the two of them and had them turned into coloring sheets. SO CUTE AND CLEVER!! And of course Amber's FAVORITE candy.


Hunter and dad showing Amber some gangsta love on her birthday!

2 comments:

Wright said...

I WANT A SNUGGIE!!!

Carlie said...

I am cute and clever!