Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jake's last 9th grade football game



Thursday night was officially the last football game of the season. We played Red Oak, which was about 45 minutes away. Forney gave it a good try, but we ended up losing. I'm bummed there won't be anymore football games to go to this year, but Jake will be playing soccer soon, YEAH!!! I'm WAY more vocal during soccer games!!


Jake is #27






Jake was in on a couple of good tackles.


I love this picture...it looks like Jake is looking right at me!


Check out his sagging pants...he forgot his belt so his pants kept falling down.


After the game I tried to get a picture of Jake, but he wasn't going for it. This cute young man from the team told me he would be my son and let me take a picture of him.


Hunter found his friend Tyler and they played the whole time.


Ok this is the ULTIMATE good ole boy look. Cowboy boots with your football uniform! AND his name is Bubba! He is one of Jake's friends and is a SUPER nice kid.


I noticed Jake talking to a couple of the cheerleaders and enlisted their help so I could get a picture of him. Of course he couldn't turn down two cute girls AND I even got a smile out of him!!

3 comments:

kerri said...

That makes me sad... I love football season!! It is the best! Austen's little team made it to the Championships this coming Saturday... it's gonna b a tough game for them. I'll be sad when it's over. Jake is so cute! Will he play next year as well?

Stefanie said...

How fun for you guys to go to the Championships! Good luck, hope they do well. I hope Jake will play again next year! I don't know who enjoyed it more me or him!!

eva said...

This is great! I missed every game this year! I love the picture of the football. Jake is a cutie...who would pass up the opp to take a pic with the cheerleaders?! Thank you for your comment on my blog.