Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Amber's first LIVE haircut!

Amber has been in school now for over a month and has learned many things. She has done manicures, facials, some make up and at last what she has been waiting for...haircutting. They practice on their doll heads and I must say she had Ms. Kim looking pretty good. She was anxious to do a "live" person and Taylor was only to happy to be her first client. She did a GREAT job on her and I felt pretty confident that when she needed me to be her test model all would be well.



Sectioning off her hair.


Taylor wasn't nervous AT all. In fact she was relaxed enough to eat.


The FIRST cut!! She gave her a cute cut with layers. For some reason I failed to take a picture. Guess I better get on that!

2 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

YES..where is the finished product..Hehe!

Sariah said...

Go AMBER! Wish I were around. I'd let you work me over at your school!!