Sunday, February 8, 2009

We are thankful for...

Here is our thankful list for the week.

Hunter: My friends,video games,family,CHOCOLATE,fruit and veggies.

Dave: anti-diarrhea medicine on my day off,Stef for cleaning up my puke bowl.

Taylor: my parents, brothers and sister, school,computers,church,daddy/daughter dance and Bro. White for letting me go with them because my daddy was sick, friends,cloths and CHOCOLATE!

Jake: going to my friends house, playing on the computer, texting,food,donuts.

Amber: driving permit,unlimited texting,amazing sales at Old Navy,The Door, food, little boxers, photo time,yummy salads from IHOP,Frosty's from Wendys, a clean room, and a washer and dryer.

Stefanie: Of course my crazy kids, the gospel, my calling (I love our young women), GREAT friends who make me laugh, presidency meetings that last 6 hours,that Dave is not throwing up anymore,listening to Jake give a talk in sacrament and then dogging me out at the podium because he couldn't pronounce one of the words I used in his talk, that Dave works so hard so that I can be a stay at home mom, and the blessings of tithing!

We have had a great week despite the fact that Dave was sick on his day off. I must say I'm extremely proud that my kids are thankful for chocolate! I have done something right!!!

Hope everyone has a blessed week.

2 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

How funny! I love it that all the kids LOVE chocolate..just like there MAMA!..Oh thats too bad Dave was sick on his day off.

Sariah said...

I love this little "thankful for". I should do it sometime. I'm sure I'd get some interesting responses from my 2 and 4 year olds!