Friday, February 13, 2009

Deep in the heart of Texas...

Monday the 9th was the Kindergarten/first grade program. Hunter opened the show by welcoming everyone and letting us know that their program was a celebration of Texas. Of course I was front row on the floor so I could video tape him doing his part. Yea, I would post that video too had I turn my camera on video. I sat there holding my camera up just beaming with pride watching Hunter say his part knowing how excited we would be to watch it back. Well, it wasn't till after the first song was over that I figured it out. I was so bummed that I hadn't recorded it. I did get a picture of him while he was talking. The quality isn't so good because I was using my old camera to video tape or at least I thought I was video taping. I guess I know now why my flash kept going off...DAH!! It was a really cute program and they sang several songs about Texas. Some kids danced and some played little instruments. Very cute!

Starting off the show

Singing Deep in the Heart of Texas. Hunter is standing up on the bleachers in between two little boys with dark hair.



Giving me a cute smile


Really cheesing it up


With kids from his class after the show

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Hunter did so well opening up the program! No fear!