Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mom and a camera...deadly combination!






Ok WHY is it SOOOO hard to get a picture of all your kids??
Well I guess Sunday AFTER church and it being fast Sunday so really maybe it wasn't the best time to try for a picture. It took a bit to get Hunter to even participate. We were lucky he changed out of his belly shirt into the Christmas one he is sporting for the pictures. I did manage to threaten him into some good shots. Thank goodness Jakes friend Ben was with us to run behind me doing funny tricks to get him to laugh. I think I took over a hundred so we did get some good ones. I, of course wanted more, but the sun was going down and we started having a shadow problem. Maybe I can con everyone into trying for some more tomorrow. Do I dare push my luck?? Absolutely!!
Someday kids I swear you will be glad I took thousands of pictures!

4 comments:

Carlie said...

I love them! they arent fake at all! it shows your kids being how they are!

Carrie Dixon said...

I love the one of them on the tracks. Jake is so tall now! The kids are all growing up!

Sariah said...

Great shots! Although it is discouraging to hear that as the kids grow, it's still a pain in the rear to get them to cooperate for group pictures! I suppose they never grow out of it!?!?!? AGH!

The Texas Links said...

Somebody's got to take the pics, right? Good shots!