Sunday, September 21, 2008

My daughter the shoe maker

While we were at Hunter's game cheering him on Taylor was at her friends house getting ready to go to the Primary Activity day. Well she didn't have any shoes on when she went to Natalie's house and even though we only live down the street from her, Taylor didn't think to stop by the house and grab some. NO...she decided to make herself a pair. They happened to have some duct tape, which of course is the first thing I would grab when making a shoe, and she fashioned herself some very sensible shoes. Yes, ladies and gentlemen she actually wore them to the activity day!
I think she my have found her career, designing duct tape shoes.
I'm sure we will be seeing them on the runway very soon!

4 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

That is too funny! Only the Flaishan kids would think of something like that! Too great!

kerri said...

I was going to say... sounds like something her mom would think of!
Silly girls!
Kerri

The Texas Links said...

That's hilarious! Fantastic shoes--she should design for an avant-guard designer--they'd love 'em.

Sariah said...

That would explain it!! She beat me to the activity and I was curious what went on with her feet!! Silly girl! I love her!