Sunday, September 28, 2008

9 is fine!




Gosh is Taylor's birthday really here? Hard to beleive that September is almost over and that Taylor turned nine, YES, NINE!! Wow this year sure has gone fast. Her birthday was on Saturday but due to soccer games we celebrated it with her friends Friday night. We took her and three of her friends to Chuck E Cheese and let them play. It was great not worrying about the mess or trying to entertain a bunch of kids. They all had a great time.


Saturday Amber and I decorated the yard. I made some posters of her and Amber and I made a bunch of little 9's to put in the yard. Taylor was very excited when she saw the yard.



After the soccer games we had cupcakes that Taylor had made. This year she wanted to make the cupcakes instead of my famous store bought cake. She did a good job, they were quite tasty! She got bit by the camera bug and so she got one. She has already taken a ton of pictures! I'm so proud!! All and all it was a GREAT two day celebration and she is already looking forward to next year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR....WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Sariah said...

NINE!?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAYLOR!!! Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday yesterday at church? You little....

And Stephanie, are you not the coolest mom on the block!?!? Your yard party decor is AWESOME! Can I hire you and Amber as my party planners for Reese's 4th next month?

Carrie Dixon said...

What a cute and imaginative idea! Way to go! I bet she had a blast!

The Texas Links said...

I love the decorating the yard idea! I'm gonna use it, O.K.? Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy 9th Miss Taylor!!