Sunday, September 21, 2008

The H man


Hunter's first soccer game was on Saturday. It was very exciting and he is so happy to be playing. I was VERY excited to watch and cheer him on. I managed to NOT embarrass anyone with my loud cheering. This year they are playing with a goalie and Hunter was able to have a turn at it. He did pretty good, but I was nervous for him. I was not only afraid he was going to get accidentally kicked in the face, but I didn't want anyone to score on him. Unfortunately the other team did score on him, but he was ok with it. He just turned to us and held up his fingers up to show us what the score was. We have decided that he is the unofficial score keeper. He will keep track throughout the entire game and update us frequently. I love to watch him play. He has so much fun playing!


2 comments:

The Texas Links said...

Love that boy! It's good to know someone is keeping up with the score....

Sariah said...

GO HUNTER!!