Saturday, June 6, 2009

FINALLY! I'm updating!!

So when I said I would be updating my blog last Monday, I secretly meant I would be updating it a week later. Just when I thought things were going to calm down after Amber graduated, things just kept going crazy! Hopefully this week will slow down and we can enjoy doing nothing.

Several weeks ago, Amber was able to go to San Antonio for a choir competition. Her ensemble made a one, which is great and they received a HUGE trophy! Several days later it was her choir banquet at the high school. It was VERY nice and Amber received several awards. One of the awards that was given to her was a box of SpongeBob band aids because she is always needing a band aid, her individual trophy for the win in San Antonio and a Cert. of Merit. It was a great night and we had fun with several of her choir friends.

Posing with the trophies



Ashley presenting Amber with her box of SpongeBob band aids.



Showing off her trophy she got for her group winning in San Antonio



Certificate of Merit



Amber and Cameron

Amber and Ashley


Choir friends

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Love that dress Amber! Congrats on those SB bandaids! What a treasure!