Monday, June 8, 2009

Field Day at the elementary school

Ok I'm now chaperoning my third school event in the same week. CRAZY!! It was the annual field day for Taylor and Hunter. Since both of their grades went at the same time, my group consisted of kids from Taylor's class and some from Hunter's. The weather was actually quite mild for most of the morning. It started to get hot and yucky right at the end which was PERFECT! There were all kinds of things for the kids to try. They could dribble a soccer ball, bounce on a big, bouncy ball, throw a football and several slides and bounce houses. Right before it ended and we had lunch, they gave each of the kids a Popsicle. It really hit the spot!


At first I thought they had invited Dave, but then realized this guy was wearing Army green NOT Marine green.


My group





I LOVE Hunter's face in this picture!


LOVE this picture, not only because my kids are so dang cute, but because my friend Sariah in the background is making a super funny face!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

I don't know...that last picture is pretty dang cool. That Sariah friend looks like quite an awesome friend to me!
So, you had a lot of fun that day and can't wait to do it again next year, right!?!? lol