Sunday, June 7, 2009

8th grade celebration

So far during the last full week of school, Amber and Taylor had field trips to Sandy Lake. Now it was Jake's turn. He was a bit surprised that I had signed up to go on his field trip. I guess he thought I was going to cramp his style! They took the 8th graders to Park Lane Ranch in Dallas. I was expecting a ranch, you know with horses, cows, etc. Not so. It was a miniature golf course. There was also volleyball nets, basketball hoops and an area to play some waffle ball. The teachers brought water balloons, bubbles and hula hoops. I think the kids liked the unlimited soda's, fajitas and ice cream the best! Of course Jake did his best NOT to have his picture taken, but with my WONDERFUL lens that I got for Mother's Day I was able to get a few of him.
Everyone seemed to have a great time and the best part was they didn't have to wear their uniforms!


I gotta lot of pictures of his back.



I was able to get a couple of him goofing around without him knowing.


1 comment:

Sariah said...

Oh, I remember those days, mom showing up and cramping my style.