Saturday, April 18, 2009

It tastes like chicken....

Isn't that what we tell our kids when we are trying to get our kids to eat some new meat product? Well the latest bbq we went to was one of those times. Our friends had gone hunting and got a hog. They bbq'd it like fajitas and honestly Jake goes "it tastes like chicken!"
I'm not too adventurous when it comes to trying stuff like this. I really don't think I could be one of those shoot your own dinner, live off the land kinda girls. I prefer that the meat I eat come on a Styrofoam try and have a UPC code. Well, I MUST say it was VERY yummy!



hog fijitas



Jakes girlfriend Abi and Taylor



Hunter loves to fish. (I love the reflection on the pond)

1 comment:

eva said...

The fajitas do look yummy! I could be a eat what you kill girl as long as I didn't have to clean it.