Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton tail...

Yes, I know Easter was several weeks ago. I told you I was WAAAAYYYYY behind in my postings.
But since I'm using this as a journal of sorts, I'm going to include it. Plus there are some pretty cute pictures.


Getting ready to dye the eggs.


These WAY COOL plastic cups came with the kit!

Putting in the first eggs

All done.


The finished product

Look what the Easter Bunny brought....YUMMY!!! CANDY!!!




Every year since Amber was a little girl we have had an Easter egg hunt for the kids on Easter. This year Amber and Jake complained about it. They said they didn't want to do it. Jake wanted us to ONLY hide the eggs in the back yard in case anyone he knew drove by and he be embarrassed. Well DUH!! Don't tell you parents that because of COURSE we are going to hide them in the front yard silly boy. Secretly they LOVED it as much as the little kids did. And who wouldn't? The eggs are filled with candy!


Thank goodness I was back some or I would have been run over! Even Sadie wanted in on the action.


Hunter was a good finder.


Always a pose!


Taylor wasn't shy about going in the front at all. There were eggs to be found!


Not sure if he wants to venture out into the side/front. Hey pull up your pants!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Egg hunt is a classic and Jake knows he'd be a fool to miss out! Awesome!