Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good morning class...





Well today, August 27, 2008 is the official starting date for school around these here parts. YIIIPPPPPEEEE!!! What a GREAT day here in Texas. I will say even though I was very happy to have everyone back at school, it was a bit sad. Amber has started her last year of high school. I recently came across a picture of her on her first day of kindergarten, August 27, 1996, so it is fitting that she should start her last year on the same date. The kids all had a good day and I think they secretly were happy to have something different going on and to see all their friends they didn't see thru the summer. Jake is at the new jr. high which is down the street and so he is able to ride his bike. Of course I took pictures, I could have taken more, but the kids were ready for me to leave so I will have to be happy with the few I took.
Here's to a GREAT year!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Stefanie!!!

Your comments always brighten my day! Next time I come to visit I will teach you how to hack into myspace accounts and then we can really get some dirt on kids. whoot whoot!

Stefanie said...

I LOVE IT!! I am SO game!!