Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Humidity....ugh!



We lived in the desert before we came here and I thought it was hot there. 110plus is HOT!! But like my dad is fond of saying, it's not that bad it's a DRY heat. Ok what the heck did that mean?? I would politely smile at my aging father, surely the heat had gotten to him. He has no idea what he is saying! It is hotter than heck here. I think we really could have fried an egg on the sidewalk. I'm telling you it was HOT!


WELL!.....I now know what my dad meant. This humidity is UNBELIEVABLE! I haven't had a decent hair day since we moved here! I'm convinced that we have 99% humidity EVERYDAY! I no longer glisten I full on SWEAT! So dad I guess you really did know what you were talking about.....


I'm not sure, but I think this might be a side effect of all the humidity we had today....

The most incredible rainbow I've ever see. What an amazing site.

1 comment:

Tom and Lou said...

hi sister flaishan! how are you? I dont know if you remember me. My mom and dad are karen and stephen haskell. We used to live in 29 palms..How are you?