Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yes, another birthday post!

Wow seems like all we do around here is celebrate birthdays!
Amber's birthday was this past weekend, the 11th to be exact. She turned 17!! Yes, I said 17!!! What the heck?! Aren't I still 17, how can I have a daughter that is as old as me?
Her friends came over at midnight so they could wake her up and be the first ones to wish her a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!











They then all piled in the car and went to IHOP for breakfast. As you can see from the pictures, everyone was a bit sleepy! They eventually woke up and ate tons of pancakes, well Amber had the tradtional breakfast meal of chicken strips. I think that the people at IHOP were glad when we left. We tend to get a little loud!



HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY AMBER!










For dinner Amber wanted to go to Red Robin. Good choice!! The food was great and the service was fast.



Loving those birthday kisses!




Gotta love a Vickie's card!!

2 comments:

Carrie Dixon said...

I cant believe she is 17...for some reason I was thinking she was only 2 years older than Bell. She will be legal in only 1 YEAR!!! Thats nuts! Cute pics!!

Sariah said...

Happy Birthday, Amber! Good call on the Red Robin! BEST BURGERS!!