Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stay off the roads...Amber's driving!

Yes, folks Amber passed her driving permit test yesterday and she is on the road! My fellow Texans BEWARE! Actually, she is doing a great job and I've only had to grab the "OH GEEZ" stap once or twice so far. Of course I did have to rub it in when she went over the curb at the Sonic drive thru because she ALWAYS gets onto me for doing that. She is VERY excited and drives whenever we have to go anywhere. So, if you see us out and about and I'm missing some hair or have an unusual twitch you'll know why.
Congratulations Amber....you are on your way!


Her first "LEGAL" drive...Dave let her drive home from the DMV

Showing off her permit


Driving to Hunter's Soccer game, Taylor and Hunter are a tad bit scared!

Going thru the drive thru for the first time...ON THE CURB!

3 comments:

kerri said...

Oh my! You have a driver... that means you have a dater as well. Good luck with that one! Have fun, these are the wonderful years.
You know that, you remember all those "wonderful" years of your own... huh! She is beautiful! Have fun Amber!
Kerri

Carrie Dixon said...

Oh my GOSH!! Time flies by. Doesnt she turn 16 on the 11th like Bell? Isabel will be 14...I cant beleive how old they are!! Dave looks freaked out...LOL!

Sariah said...

Oh, @#%$!! Thanks for the public service announcement! We will be sure to take precautions to keep safe while on the road!

P.S. Amber is quite the beauty queen. Is Dave ready for all the gentlemen callers?!?!?