Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother I Love You, Mother I Do....


Ah....what is Mother's Day without the traditional singing in sacrament meeting of the popular mother's day classic, Mother I love you, Mother I do?! Taylor and Hunter sang the BEST! As I'm sure all the other mom's are saying right now, but seriously folks mine did. As I was watching them I started to tear up, thinking how lucky I am to not only be their mom, but also mom to Jake and Amber. Also, thinking of my own mom and not being able to be with her today made me a bit weepy. I am lucky to have a wonderful mom. I haven't always agreed with her, been a bit embarrassed or annoyed by her, but I can truly say I am SO THANKFUL the Lord gave her to me. She has loved me no matter what and forgave me for sometimes not being the best daughter. She has been such a good example of strength, perseverance, compassion and forgiveness. Thank you mom for all you have done and do for me. I truly appreciate your encouragement, belief in me and unconditional love. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you! Happy Mother's Day and I LOVE YOU!

My mom, Amber and Hunter


I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day. Hunter came in and woke me up to tell me I could stay in bed and sleep. Such a sweet boy! Taylor and Hunter washed my car, it was really dirty. We went to church and heard some good talks on women and honoring the women in our lives. And I received several homemade gifts from the kids. Although, several weeks ago I got my mother's day/birthday gift, the lens for my camera I wanted, the homemade cards and goodies I got were the BEST! Thanks guys! I really am one lucky mom to have you as my kids.


One of my gifts was a car wash


All my gifts...check out Hunter's card on the left...hahaaa he ate all the candy off of it!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Happy Mother's Day! You are a GREAT mother to your children!

kerri said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!