Friday, July 25, 2008



Ok so I have always, I mean ALWAYS taken a ton of pictures. It doesn't matter where we go I try to always remember to bring my camera and try to snap a few pictures. This of course does not always sit well with my kids or even Dave for that matter. I had to laugh at Amber one day, we were in Shepplers Western Store and I was happily snapping away and she said "do we HAVE to take pictures where ever we go"? UM......YES! Just think had I not bought my camera look at what I would have missed


4 comments:

Molly said...

Hooray hooray hooray!!!
I am so glad you did. I will be your biggest fan if you be mine.
Tell freaking amber hello!

Stefanie said...

Molly I'm already your biggest fan!
I'll tell FREAKING Amber hello.

Carrie Dixon said...

Hunter looks so little in this picture. I love your slide show of pics!

Christopher said...

I don't know if Reese and I are qualified to leave comments on this blog, but since your family is so FRICKIN awesome I'm sure you'll be cool with it.
I too am one who LOVES capturing moments on camera. Sariah wanted to kill me when I had our video camera everywhere we went during our honeymoon, but now we have all those memories. Blogs rock and pictures are so worth the embarrassment. Sariah has seen the light and takes her camera everywhere too. So, tell The Freakin Amber to take a chill pill because in the not too distant future they'll be priceless to her. Tell her Brother Lloyd says everyday pictures in everyday places are the BEST because that's where your life is and that's what you'll struggle to remember when your starring at your "planned picture moments". We have spoken.