Saturday, July 19, 2008

How can Amber really be a senior




How can this be that Amber will be a senior next year?? Where has all that time gone? She has really become such a beautiful girl, sorry can't bring myself to say young lady...will make me too old! I've been going thru pictures lately, putting all my millions of negs onto cd's and have been taking many trips down memory lane. Wasn't it just last week when I took all those baby pictures of her? Now look at her...she is all grown up and gorgeous!

5 comments:

The Texas Links said...

Weird--I haven't known you guys forever, but, a senior? That's hard to believe. What do we do, as mother's, when our babies grow up? They become people with their own minds and everything. I don't know about you, but I don't like it one bit.

Carlie said...

oh my. you two need to stop blubering, shes a senior, not a senior citizen!!

Teri Crocker said...

It's a surprise to me too. It's been nearly 16 years since I last saw her. And the only story I know about her is that she licked an electrical outlet when she was a baby. Does she still like to do that? Let me know.
It might be easier by email:
theresa.crocker@lmsvsd.k12.ca.us and/or terisue333@email.com -I usually check one or the other every day.

Can't wait to hear from you,
your old (and decrepit) friend Teri.

The Texas Links said...

Love the new background!

Carrie Dixon said...

I cant believe shes already a senior. I was just thinking about okinawa the other day and how young the kids were and how nathaniel and hunter werent even born till right before we each left there. Crazy how time flies!!