Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lemonade...crunchy ice...


So my cute little Hunter wanted to do a lemonade stand out on the front sidewalk. It was hot and I really didn't want to do it. BUT he wanted to do it so bad so I agreed. I made the lemonade, put some ice in a small cooler, got the cups out. Hunter called his friend Katie and Christian was already here. They set up a little table and used the sign from last summers lemonade stand. Hunter was so excited, but a bit bummed that they weren't getting any business. I started to think the three of them were going to drink all the lemonade themselves. Well it only takes one car to stop to get things going. They ended up making $9.00!! Can you believe it?! They split it three ways and were still excited that they made three dollars! Hum...maybe when I need some money I should do a lemonade stand!

No comments: